This Policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website www.the7570swagshop.com (our "Website") and our
practices for collecting, using, protecting and disclosing that information.
This Policy applies to information we collect:
● On our Website.
● In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and our Website.
● Through mobile and desktop applications you download from our Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and our Website.
● When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
● by which you may be personally identified, including your name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number ("personal information");
● that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as age, gender, language preferences, expertise, date of birth; and/or
● about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details
We collect this information:
● Directly from you when you provide it to us.
● Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, and
other tracking technologies.
● From third parties we contract with to provide services on our behalf.
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide to us on or through our Website including:
● Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
● Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
● Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
● Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order
through our Website.
● Your search queries on our Website.
● There may be features that are developed in the future that may result in the collection of additional new information.
Usage Details, IP Addresses, Cookies and Other Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
● Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on our Website.
● Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect is anonymous. It is aggregated into statistical data to helps us improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
● Estimate our audience size, browser statistics, popularity of content and usage patterns.
● Speed up your searches.
● Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
Some advertisements on the7570swagshop.com are served by third-party advertisers, ad networks, and ad servers. Additionally, some of the applications accessible from, or on, our Website may be
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
● To present our Website and its contents to you.
● To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
● To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
● To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
● To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
● To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
● Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
● In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
● For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
● To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
● To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
● For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
● With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
● To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
● If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Rotary, Rotarians, Rotary clubs, Rotary districts or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
This agreement sets forth the terms and conditions for making payments on the7570swagshop.com website for online purchases. When you enter your credit card information, you give the7570swagshop.com permission to process the transaction. Credit cards are charged in real time. By completing your payment, you are acknowledging and agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Website.
If you have any questions about Rotary’s privacy protection practices or believe we have not adhered to this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last modified: May 2018